Our certified technicians can perform many air conditioning services from testing and regular maintenance to complete A/C system repair. PROCar Care Center near you can check your vehicle’s system, quickly diagnose the problem and provide cost-effective repair solutions.
Auto Air Conditioning Repair Services
Vehicle air conditioning repair can include a variety of tasks ranging from small to large-scale. Everything from an annual inspection or performance check to diagnosis and replacement of system components can be completed at your local PROCar shop by a qualified technician. Regular inspections help ensure cooling efficiency and identify possible refrigerant leaks. Additional services your vehicle might need include:
- System fan level check
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
- Output temperature check
- Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
- Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
- Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seal failure
Recharging Your Car’s Air Conditioning
While a car’s air conditioning system is sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens you need an air conditioner recharge, which includes:
- Recharging with additional refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications
- Introduction of fluorescent dye to visually reveal system leaks
PROCar auto A/C recharge services include everything from inspection to repair. So, if your A/C has developed problems and you would rather be cool than cooked, let the highly trained and experienced technicians at Meineke have a look.